REFUNDS & RETURNS POLICY
You must make us aware via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) that you would like to make a return within 48 hours of receiving your order. We will then start the refund process, and you have 14 days to return your item. A refund will be issued on the next working day after the item(s) arrive back with us. You will then be issued a refund and a refund confirmation email for the value of the goods returned. We cannot refund any original shipping costs and cannot cover the shipping costs of the returned item(s).
- You must return the item(s) in their original, unworn, resalable condition.
- We reserve the right to withhold a full or partial refund in the event that item(s) arrive back in a damaged, compromised or unsalable state.
- You must return the item(s) within 14 working days of receiving the items, failure to do so will null the opportunity for your refund.
- Any returns sent back without prior warning or notification will not necessarily be processed in accordance with our refunds policy.
- Returns postage is always covered by the customer.
- Refunds take between 3-5 working days to reimburse to your original payment method.
- We are not responsible if the returned item(s) get lost or stolen in transit, we would always recommend returning items using a tracked shipping option.
Parcels Returned to Sender
Parcels can be returned to us due to insufficient address, incorrect address, or insufficient delivery details provided by the buyer. We will endeavour to contact you via email in this instance, to arrange re-delivery (charged) or a refund, according to our policy. We cannot refund shipping costs and reserve the right to issue only a partial refund if your items have been damaged in transit.
This does not affect your statutory rights.